The recently concluded 22nd annual Sheehy 8000 Sales Event sold 8,019 vehicles and raised more than $300,000 for the American Heart Association (AHA).
- New-vehicle loan average interest rate falls for the third month in a row
- Sonic reports Q2 2019 net income from continuing operations was $26.8 million
- Leslie Doggett Industries expands presence in El Paso, Texas with acquisition of Truck Enterprises
- AutoNation recruits for more than 500 service technician positions nationwide
- DARCARS CEO John Darvish, Redskins coach promote charity football clinic on Fox 5
- Sarasota Ford gives back with One Community One Team initiative
- Sheehy Auto Stores' fundraiser for American Heart Association off to solid start
- CarMax says philanthropy is important 'because when our communities thrive, so do we'