The year 2019 will be like any other for CarMax in terms of the company's commitment to community investment.
- Kavanagh starts new career at TBWAWorldwide
- Mercedes-Benz Financial Services USA announces new director of human resources and administrative services
- Zurich North America acquires Dallas-based startup Sea Pine Technologies
- Greater Cleveland Automobile Dealers' Association president: 'Right mix on the lot' can help with predicted flat sales for 2019
- Lexus of Route 10 wins Crown Jewel Award for the fifth time
- DARCARS Automotive presents award to its first female Licensed Maryland State Inspector
- Zeigler Auto Group gives to the community with Drive for Life charity event
- Tesla buyers have the highest average credit scores, according to LendingTree analysis
- Subaru Midland Odessa fulfills another 'love promise' with MDA's 'Fill the Boot' campaign
- Carter Myers Automotive Group president: Giving 'helps make the community a stronger place'
- Reedman Toll Autoworld helps pack 10,000 meals for children in need
- AutoNation Honda Hollywood recognized as 2018 energy efficiency leader