Jones Junction is offering important tips to consider before buying a car:
1. Find professional reviews and the car’s latest features on reputable websites such as Edmunds.com; Consumerreports.org (subscription needed for some content); Cars.com; Kbb.com (Kelley Blue Book); or Caranddriver.com.
2. Research local prices. Talk to friends, poll your social media contacts, and check out the car on the consumer car-buying site truecar.com to negotiate better prices at a dealership.
3. Use newspapers. Most major newspapers have an automotive columnist who gives an unbiased and informed source of information, including upcoming features and models. Find their recent columns through the newspaper’s website or at the library.
3. Visit the Jones Junction website. You will be able to see available models, compare features, learn about service offerings and financing or special promotions.
4. Know your credit score. You can view your credit score for free annually through Experian, TransUnion and Equifax.
5. Pre-qualify for financing. Though Jones can provide financing to qualified customers, it is also good to receive quotes from your lender for better rates and finance packages.
Upon settling on an option, Jones recommends a test drive to ensure comfort driver and passenger comfort.