Graff Mount Pleasant answers questions about repairs, insurance claims following an accident

Graff Mount Pleasant in Michigan recently answered questions about how to deal with car accidents that require repairs on its website.

When filing an insurance claim following an accident, proof is required, the posting said. A copy of the police report is available either from the officer or from the police station. Insurance information from any other party involved in the accident is also useful, as well as any eyewitness accounts of the accident. A copy of the insurance claim number is also needed.

The posting said Graff service staff can communicate with your insurance company about  covered repairs. Graff, or your local collision center, will usually bill the insurance company directly. The insurance policy most likely has a deductible which requires payment before the company spends money on your vehicle's repairs.

When it comes to collision repair, there is no set answer as to how long the work may take. It depends on the extent of the damage.

Graff said in the post that it can help you obtain a rental car if you need one while your vehicle is being repaired. 

Want to get notified whenever we write about Hank Graff Family of Dealerships ?
Next time we write about Hank Graff Family of Dealerships, we'll email you a link to the story. You may edit your settings or unsubscribe at any time.
Organizations in this story

Hank Graff Family of Dealerships 116 North Mission Street Mount Pleasant, MI 48858